Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This is the coolest person in Atlanta...

He used to live in St. Louis, but had problems with the police (which is stupid, because he's totally harmless).

Go look at the pictures: Baton Bob

He walks around the neighborhood I live in and wears a different costume every time. Today, he was wearing a rain slicker and umbrella hat. I've made it a game to look for him every time I go to class in the afternoon. I hope that he stays here for a while; he makes even the worst of days brighter.

I wonder if somebody sells bumper stickers of Bob...

2 comments:

atlien said...

Indeed he is quite the street character. Coolest in Atlanta though is a bold statement. He would have to defeat dreadlocked Rob from VaHigh, White haired "Sgt. Sausage" from L5P, as well as the black dude with the footlong bulge in his biker shorts who stands at the Mart stop all day. Thats some tough comp!!!

Unknown said...

Well, then. I stand corrected. Suffice to say that in my own personal experience, Baton Bob is the coolest (as he is the only one I've seen so far), but I will indeed keep an eye out for the others. Thanks for the advice...

Contributors