I have no office job currently, but after hearing the tales of Meridith and her job, I've been thinking... What, exactly can you get away with before somebody notices? Like, could you put an "a" stencil on the office slut and then mist her with some red liquid (preferably something that doea not wash out regularly) and not get in trouble, provided her habits are well-known enough? Or does the old whoopie-cushion thing actually work? I know it's probably career suicide, but a little part of me really wants to booby-trap a cubicle just to see what will happen. I mean, cubicles are really small, and where are you going to go to avoid the pranks? And if you deserve the prank, you just have to live with it, because if you make a big fuss, everybody is going to know and then you'll look like an idiot.
Maybe after I make a lot of money in the lucrative world of graphic design (ha! right...) I will get a dead-end corporate job I don't care about losing and try these things, as an experiment.
Only after I've paid off the student loans, though.
1 comment:
I'm going to cyberstalk you.
Post a Comment