Monday, February 21, 2005

Right.

Anyway, Livejournal is being stupid again. It keeps not letting me log in, and though I know this to be untrue, I still feel that I am the only one having this problem. Livejournal is obviously singling me out, just for spite. I know it is.

I have finished many difficult assignments recently, and feel that I have accomplished some small something. I don't really like most of what I've done, but I'm stuck on what I should do next, so I'm going to leave them alone for now. Maybe I'll work on my logo assignment later on this evening. I haven't really been giving it the attention it needs lately. Right now, though, X-2 is on HBO, so I'm going ot watch that instead of doing anything useful. Ooh! And I'll pop popcorn, too. I was going to take a nap, but that never really happens.

I think that the X-Men will provide all the entertainment and rejuvenation I need. Or at least Hugh Jackman will. Oh, yes. He will.

Does anybody want to tell me how to make the menu-thingy on the side of my blog homepage? Anybody? Mxzzy, I know you're really itching to do this... Really.

1 comment:

Connor said...

Menu?
If you mean the sidebar, go to "Edit Posts" then on the right select "Template".
If you scross down far enough, you'll find "sidebar entries" and you can change the wording and links and whatnot.
Then Save and Publish and Voila!

PS. I'm going to link to you ASAP, but I think it would get lost in the shuffle of the 12 pages I unloaded at 4 AM, if I were to do it now...

Contributors