Wednesday, February 09, 2005
I think the computer is burning my retinas.
Or maybe it's not the computer. Maybe it's just the sheer amount of crap I'm involved with on a day-to-day basis. However, I feel that after sitting at my laptop for three hours in a row, I feel much more tired than if I was to draw little doodles on my layout pad or cut bits out of paper. I keep hoping that the real world isn't going to be quite as intense as school, but I have a sinking feeling that it will be. For a few years, at least. Then I'll get a promotion, at about the same time that I decide to have kids and not work at all for a while. I dunno. I'm sure it's all worth it, in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss school. I want to go back. I hate work. There is no thinking needed. I'm exhausted at the end of the day every day, yet have not accomplished a damned thing. Real life is sux0r. All I have to look forward to is drinking in the evenings. Waaah. Please switch places with me, only, keep your husband. =p
Oh dear...
I hope your experience is different than mine, but I've found the working world to me *more* mentally and physically exhausting, without the fun.
But then, you're presumably not temping. :P
No, just the equivalent of grad school right now, so that I hopefully won't ever have to temp again. I did that a couple of summers, and it sucked.
How goes the wedding plans?
Post a Comment