Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sawyer has gone out.

To buy gas. The pipeline that supplies the city with most of its oil (I don't know exactly how this works) has been inoperative for the past couple of days, so it looks like Atlanta will be without gas for Labor Day weekend. If it has gas, the gas will be really really expensive. So Sawyer went out tonight to fill up the tank before we can't get any gas. We don't want to strand any of the people to whom we've promised rides this weekend, and, well, the trains don't run after 1am, so we'd like some reliable mode of transportation other than a taxi cab.

Mr. Miyagi is on TV, but he's not Mr. Miyagi. He's some weird physics professor fighting the devil. Evidently he has to prove some eeeeeevil equation in order to stop Satan from taking over the world. I knew math was evil. I just knew it.

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Heheheheehehheheheheheheheh dead bodies hehehehehehehehehehe

Contributors