Gotta make the posts or Connor will take me off his "Post Frequently" list! No, really... It does give me incentive to post sort of frequently. I check his blog every couple of days or so, both to read the "of the day" posts, and to make sure that I'm posting frequently enough.
It rained like heavenly wrath today, and I think that the possible presence of the divine made people crazier than usual. An 18-wheeler made a right turn from the far left turn lane, into traffic. Luckily, it was raining mightily and everyone was too cautious to cause an accident, but it could have been bad. See? Divine intervention.
Sawyer and I watched Sarsparilla Gorilla today. It's a 10-minute movie made by the guys who work at the video store we rent from. It's like a Troma film paired with the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. It is quite weird. We are told to expect a sequel.
Tomorrow I will sit at home and do homework all day, so that I might cavort at the park this weekend. There's an art festival going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment