I have a great project right now. In color theory class, we have to redesign a resort's image, based on a celebrity couple and their interests. We drew from a hat and I drew Ian McKellen. This is awesome. So I did some research and found that he has a great website with a blog and everything. Well, sort of a blog. He frequently answers fan email on his website, and has sections of his personal autobiographical writing. All sorts of awesome. I'll link to it so that everyone can go see. Also, I found a great resort for him, as well. It's the Briarcliff hotel in the Lake District of England. It's quiet, "unstuffy", private, fancy, and is in a place he likes to visit. Considering I spent most of today looking for it, I think that I've accomplished quite a bit.
Now I have to develop a program for the hotel to draw in new McKellen business, and in addition I must re-design the hotel's logo, come up with some sample color schemes, and write some sample mission statements.
1 comment:
Kung.
Fu.
Hustle.
Post a Comment