Today Sawyer and I had a conversation about nerds. He decided that it was a good thing that he does SCA combat training and learned to crack a whip just in case he has to fend off other nerds. He has a wife who 1. likes comic books 2. likes playing video games 3. likes kung fu films 4. likes tabletop gaming 5. likes crappy horror movies 6. likes Star Wars 7. likes Star Trek 8. likes sci fi 9. likes WWE wrestling and 10. isn't fugly.
Yeah. So the knowing of how to lay the smack down might come in handy someday if another nerd wants to steal me. 'Cause I'm a diamond in the rough.
Note: I am saying all this today because yesterday I had the distinct feeling that I was worthless and it feels very good once in a while to admit that you've got something good going on about you. So there.
No comments:
Post a Comment