Thursday, March 03, 2005

My head is full of brain.

The weather here is so finicky, and the air so polluted, that I think I am continuously full of liquid. More or less. On the up side, though, it finally got cold enough that it feels like it might have been winter once. I'm not getting used to this weather as fast as I got used to Chicago. I think that I really do like extreme differences in seasons. I went from two seasons to another two seasons, only these are summer and spring instead of summer and winter.
The construction on the new wing of the apartment building is almost complete. Right now they're testing the fire alarms. The one in our apartment works quite well. Every fifteen minutes or so. I'd go someplace else, but I can't really get anything done if I go someplace else. I'm hoping to get all my homework done for my other classes today, so that this weekend I can finish my product assignment. We have do design something based on our previous poster assignments that can be sold in a gift shop at a zoo or museum. I think I'm going to do a set of bike gear for kids. I had wanted to do a board game, but I just can't finish it before I class monday, so scratch that idea. Yargh.

I have to pee.

1 comment:

Meridith said...

I advise taking a vitamin B pill and then checking out your pee. Trust me.

Contributors